An easy pasta salad is perfect for BBQs, tailgating or travel day meals. This tortellini pizza pasta salad reminds us of a slice of Supreme pizza, but it is much easier to make!
Want more recipes that taste like pizza? Why not try these easy variations:
Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe
Makes 10 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Chill time: 1 hour
- 1 package frozen or refrigerated tortellini, prepared
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing (I used Olive Garden dressing)
- 1 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 3-ounce can sliced black olives, drained
Prepare the tortellini according the package instructions, then drain and rinse in cold water.
Toss the cooked tortellini in half of the salad dressing.
Set aside to cool while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
When the pasta is cooled, add the remaining salad dressing, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, onion, and black olives.
Carefully stir the ingredients together until well mixed.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Stir the pasta salad again before serving.
Want more easy sides? Check out these side dish recipes: